Friday, September 12, 2008

Do you like the flowers?

I guess for the pictures we have decided to wear Khaki's (even the kids) and to choose any color of pastel for your top. No tee shirts, but it doesn't have to be button up or a polo or anything fancy like that. Here is a picture of the shirts and pants I bought at Walmart for $6.50 each. Also here are the flowers that I bought. I thought that the white would go with everything . Should I go ahead and make the flowers? How many would you each want? Mom said that Charity may not be coming, but I will still make her a flower just in case. Jen do you want 2 for Katya, they are kind of big so I am not sure how they would look at the end of braids.

4 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Looking at it that pink may not be pastel enough. Darn it.

Eames said...

I like the flowers. I need to work with K's hair and then get back to you on whether I need 2 for her or not.

Byrd Family Blog said...

I like the shirts. I will probably go and get the same ones. What are your girls wearing Jen? The flowers are cute but where are you putting it on Camille? Megan can do a head band and I think I will leave leahs hair down and put it in as a barret. how will they fasten?

Day Family Blog said...

They have one of those alligator clips attached so you can just clip it in their hair or clip it on to a headband. Do you think those shirts are too bright? I had a hard time finding "true pastel" colors. Even for myself all of the colors were brighter. Oh well whatever we have will work.