Monday, September 8, 2008
Picture Questions
So the 21st it is. So are we going to all wear khakis or jeans or something like that? How formal do we want our shirts to be? Are all the kids wearing dresses? What kid of flower do you want me to find? Do we want to have each family wearing the same color, or at least all the kids in each family wearing the same or are we just going to wear whatever? Sorry about all the questions but I just want to know what I need to buy or find in my house. You can just comment on this instead of emailing me that way everyone can read the comments and find out what everyone else is thinking. I personally would prefer khakis and I have one button up blue shirt, but not much else pastel. I do have matching purple dresses for my kids, but I am always up for an excuse to buy them more cute clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't care what color we get. I just bought a bunch of stuff to make hair bows and flowers as well!
Khaki is good for us.
What time are the pictures being taken? I need to know so I can tell my section leader if I will be late.
Post a Comment