Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Want this shirt?

I bought a medium size shirt (don't know what I was thinking) well it was only $5 and it was pastel so I bought it. Anyway I am wondering if anyone wants to wear it for the pictures. If not I will just return it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!where did you get it?

Em you can have first dibs since I have shirts that will work. If you don't want it I'll buy it off Janelle.

Day Family Blog said...

Old Navy

Byrd Family Blog said...

Does it show your garment in the back? It looks low. Will you bring it so we can try it on? I will try to have a back up shirt but you never know. is it blue or purple?

Day Family Blog said...

I was planning on wearing a white shirt underneath it cuz it is pretty low in the front and lower in the back. You would definitely need a camisole or something with it. I will bring it and you can decide.