Monday, December 1, 2008

Can we fill out Christmas wish lists again?

Hey remember how last year we all filled out this wish list. I would love if we did it again this year cuz I am having a hard time with shopping ideas this year. I am a bit awed that it is already December. I have only shopped for my girls and no one else. I am pretty sure we all have accounts, but if you forgot you password just put in your email address and they will send you your info. Anyway thanks.

https://www.christmaswishlist.net/securelogin.asp

1 comment:

Eames said...

In 2 days I will have a CRAP LOAD of 5s for Camille. Brynn has NO room in her closet and I still have more laundry!

What picture is on the bum of the pink pony? I might have it and she can have it. I know I have pink ponies though.