Saturday, July 19, 2008
Girls Camp
Girls Camp was SO much fun. The theme was "Camp Survivor" I was a fourth level a.k.a. tribe sariah. (that means that next year I get to be a J.L. (junior leader) I am SO excited! It was stake girls camp but, luckily we slept with our wards this time! I was SO happy. I mostly hung out with the 4th ward, until Kirsten(one of my best friends came up on Friday morning. EARLY morning too. They showed up just in time for Breakfast so that means that they left before 6 a.m. WOW! I was a day late for girls camp because I went to the American Idol concert. Which was SO much fun! Me and my dad went up on Wednesday morning. dark and early. Melissa left a day early so that she could go on a boating trip with the Young single adults. Me, and Kirsten, and Becki Rausch took SO many pictures! (Becki is the one with the red hair, Kirsten is the other that's not me) Girls Camp was so much fun. I had such a fun time. Me and my friend Missy pulled a prank on the fourth ward. We T.P.ed one of their tents and we put toilet seat covers on their trailer. Then WE PLASTERED the bathroom with the toilet seat covers, Khristine Alvarado helped with that part, Then we put Bras on MY tent. that was SO much fun! The next morning Becki, Kirsten , and Melissa wore then over their shirts and they got in trouble. Well, Kirsten and Becki did anyway. Me, Dad, Kirsten , and Becki had to stay a little bit after to make sure everything was done. So we left about a half hour later than every one else. The slide show is mostly of me, Kirsten, and Becki. Ha ha Getting home was the BEST part. except I had to vacuum out the suburban BEFORE I took a shower. But, the shower was Amazing! It was the BEST shower I have ever taken in my Entire life! I rubbed my head with shampoo for like more than 5 minutes! It fely SO good to be CLEAN! I LOVED it! (I think I am getting pretty good at these. their fun to do though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good old girls camp. I miss them, and I do remember how wonderful it felt to take a shower again. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment